Reference Photos & More respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") Reference Photos & More.
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): Eye to Eye Xperience, established at Groenstraat 73, 5021EL Tilburg, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 68988311 .
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the componentsused on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications,without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controllermay not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor ofa waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
Article 5 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities.
You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by Eye to Eye Xperience and (an) external processor(s) .
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website: tracking cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link:
https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Reference Photos & More, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website address is: https://www.referencephotosandmore.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.